Katie in the place! :p

K

kaymoe

Гость
Hello,

I am Katie i am 21 years old and i am coming to your beautifull country for next 2 years to accompany my boyfriend for his job, he's got a great opportunity.

I love travels, reading books and playing wow.

I am on bmwclubmoto.ru because the community looks so cool and i hope to make new friends, i hope you will enjoy this joke about blondes (i am). :D

A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord
-- nothing happens.

She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.

The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"
Thanks! :)

V.R.

Завсегдатай
Lobnya Luxury Village
  1. BMW R 1200 GS Adv
  2. BMW K 1300 GT
Welcome, Katie!

The fastest way to be real part of our community: you have to share here your best photo in swimming suite!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

Последнее редактирование:

makroman

Завсегдатай

Вова объясняет мадмуазель правила входа на ресурс, про фото в купальнике и все такое.
Говорит, что это самый быстрый путь влиться в коллектив! ))))

Ты че, в школе английский не изучал штоле?!!

Livsy

Завсегдатай
Theмля
  1. Когда-то был
Один нюанс! У нас это шутка, а у них статья за домогательство и дискриминацию по половому признаку.
Думаю дама в шоке.

Gabarit

Заблокирован
В бане
Про заходы в лифчиках в школе не изучал. Я вообще в школе английский проходил....мимо

SP

Завсегдатай
MackBa
  1. BMW K 1300 S
Один нюанс! У нас это шутка, а у них статья за домогательство и дискриминацию по половому признаку.
Думаю дама в шоке.

нафик, вид ИХ дам в купальнике в 99% это не шутка, а фильм ужасов
а насчет харасменту, так это не мы туда собираемся и претенденток отбираем, а мадам к нам в варварскую страну едет, "будь готов" :))))

Оливка

Активный участник
great opportunity in the Mother Russia ?.. are you kidding ? :)
winter here all year round and people walking the streets with his favorite pets - bears!

I so like my sweet small bear) I'd like to meet Katie with him. Why not? Don't scare her!!

domestic_bear.jpg

Семнадцатый

Завсегдатай
Колыбель революций
  1. BMW R 1200 C Montauk
  1. Когда-то был
И что бы мы делали без медведей???)

Ходили-бы с гамбургерами на поводке, ведь в Америке так и ходят. А еще они держат бутылку за горло в пакете, видимо боятся что убежит... =)

Zhmot_OFF

Заблокирован
В бане
www.***.ru
  1. Когда-то был
Hello,

I am Katie i am 21 years old and i am coming to your beautifull country for next 2 years to accompany my boyfriend for his job, he's got a great opportunity.

I love travels, reading books and playing wow.

I am on bmwclubmoto.ru because the community looks so cool and i hope to make new friends, i hope you will enjoy this joke about blondes (i am). :D

Thanks! :)

Hi Katie, welcome to the forum and club. Do not listen all these idiots about swimming suit etc. you have to provide a photo without:))))

I'm joking of course. Welcome and enjoy the community of crazy BMW owners;)