Команда форума
Член Клуба BMCR
Планете Земля
  1. BMW R 1200 GS Adv
Земля пухом.
Рак.
ugust 28, 2015

Dear Sergey,

It is with deep sadness that I inform you of the passing of Ron Ayres, founder of Ayres Adventures. He passed away peacefully at his beach house in Galveston, Texas on August 26, 2015. Ron had been diagnosed with cancer early last year. He leaves behind his wife Barbara, mother Marian, sister Carolyn, and three sons Brad, Chris and David.

Ron was a very special man who touched the lives of many people. He will be remembered for his kindness and generosity to all, easy humble manner, remarkable positive attitude, unsurpassed personal integrity, and most commonly uttered phrase, "Life is great!"

For me personally, Ron was like a second father. I have had the privilege of knowing and working with him at Ayres Adventures for eleven years. Over the years, I enjoyed every social and professional moment we had together. Never a word of complaint or negativity - only endless optimism! He was the best life mentor I could have asked for.

It is my intention to carry on Ron's legacy and ensure that Ayres Adventures continues to be the world's leading premium motorcycle touring company, along with contributions from the handpicked team of whom Ron was extremely proud.

Our sincerest condolences to Ron's family and many friends. Plans for a memorial service will be announced at a later date.

Sincerely,

John Jesson
President and CEO
Ayres Adventures

Последнее редактирование:

MALER

Заблокирован
В бане
Соболезную....... Жгли мы с этим дедушкой!!!! Очень позитивный человек был!

Последнее редактирование:

Musson

Завсегдатай
Москва
  1. BMW R 1200 RT
  2. BMW R 1200 GS Adv
  3. BMW K 1200 GT
Очень грустно... Такой живой был дядька и как хорошо водил мопеды...
Земля пухом...

Ён_

Завсегдатай
Земля пухом

mep-2013-ot-sani-ena_23441_m.jpg

mep-2013-ot-sani-ena_23527_m.jpg

MALER

Заблокирован
В бане
Земля пухом.
Рак.
ugust 28, 2015

Dear Sergey,

It is with deep sadness that I inform you of the passing of Ron Ayres, founder of Ayres Adventures. He passed away peacefully at his beach house in Galveston, Texas on August 26, 2015. Ron had been diagnosed with cancer early last year. He leaves behind his wife Barbara, mother Marian, sister Carolyn, and three sons Brad, Chris and David.

Ron was a very special man who touched the lives of many people. He will be remembered for his kindness and generosity to all, easy humble manner, remarkable positive attitude, unsurpassed personal integrity, and most commonly uttered phrase, "Life is great!"

For me personally, Ron was like a second father. I have had the privilege of knowing and working with him at Ayres Adventures for eleven years. Over the years, I enjoyed every social and professional moment we had together. Never a word of complaint or negativity - only endless optimism! He was the best life mentor I could have asked for.

It is my intention to carry on Ron's legacy and ensure that Ayres Adventures continues to be the world's leading premium motorcycle touring company, along with contributions from the handpicked team of whom Ron was extremely proud.

Our sincerest condolences to Ron's family and many friends. Plans for a memorial service will be announced at a later date.

Sincerely,

John Jesson
President and CEO
Ayres Adventures

Уважаемый Сергей,

Именно с глубокой печалью, что я сообщаю вам о кончине Рон Айрес, основатель Ayres Adventures. Он мирно скончался в своем доме в пляж Галвестон, штат Техас 26 августа 2015 Рон был диагностирован с раком в начале прошлого года. Он оставляет позади его женой Барбарой, мать, сестра Мэриан Каролин, и трех сыновей Брэд, Крис и Дэвид.

Рон был очень особенный человек, которые коснулись жизни многих людей. Его будут помнить за его доброту и щедрость ко всем, легко скромному образом, замечательной положительным отношением, непревзойденный личную неприкосновенность, и наиболее часто произносил фразу, "Жизнь прекрасна!"

Для меня лично, Рон был как второй отец. Я имел честь знать и работать с ним в Ayres Приключения в течение одиннадцати лет. На протяжении многих лет, я наслаждался каждой социальной и профессиональной момент мы были вместе. Никогда не слова жалобы или негативности - только неиссякаемый оптимизм! Он был лучшим наставником жизни я мог бы просили.

Это мое намерение продолжать наследие Рона и убедиться, что Айресе Приключения продолжает быть ведущим в мире премии мотоцикл гастроли компания, наряду с вкладами от подобранный команды из которых Рон был очень горд.

Наши искренние соболезнования семье Рона и многих друзей. Планы на поминальной службе будут объявлены позднее.

С уважением,

Grigor

Заблокирован
В бане
  1. HARLEY-DAVIDSON
Рон, настоящий был мужик!
Царствие небесное!
Покойся с миром

Sent from my K1600GT

KosP

Завсегдатай
Msk - Mrb
  1. BMW R 1200 GS Adv LC
Очень жаль...Мощный был дед...
Помню, впечатлили его тогда стрельбой из ружья)

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Black Beard

Завсегдатай
Млять, что за день такой????
Катали с ним, разговаривали , хотел быть на него похожим в 70 лет. Ровных дорог и вечного сезона......